Regular price £1,500 Tax included.
Lean start-up is a build-measure-learn approach used to develop products and businesses in a short period of time, which allows the founder to quickly determine if their business model is a viable one.
The purpose of the workshop is to help start-ups get rid of wasteful practices during the initial stages and provide a way whereby early-stage start-ups can get to success earlier.
Our approach with Lean Start-Up is to help start-ups optimise their time to develop offerings that:
- Centre on the ideal customer
- Get them to develop the Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Get customer feedback for the MVP
- Accelerate the development of their propositions
Costs include all training materials and handouts supplied to participants electronically.
Toolkit: All participants receive a set of tools/templates so that they can implement the learning immediately.
- Complimentary 45 min Mentoring to the value of £500 per MSME
- Complimentary MSME Diagnostic to the value of £1,500 per MSME
- Lean Start-Up Toolkit to the value of £2,500 per MSME
Duration: 1 Day
Delivery: Live On-Line
Pricing: as indicated per SME or £2,500 per MSME for Groups of 4+
Contact Us For Startup/Growth Acceleration
We can help you research source fund and manage your SME more effectively.
Book Your Consultation Now